My Life

My Life
Johanna 4 months, Jenna 4 years old, Jackson 7 years old

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 25 pounds heavier and one more head in our house

So 2012 brought lots of changes for our family.  I went back to work part-time which turned into full-time.  Johanna Elizabeth was born! Today I weigh in at 174 pounds nearly 25 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight.  It is time that I shed that, but I struggle I would rather write this blog track my food fold laundry than to work out.  I am baffled I thought it would be easy getting back in the swing of things.  I spend too much time on Facebook so I made a NEW YEARS Determination to spend less time there.  I have but I replaced it with games and pinterst and even this blog! I am going to take charge by simply putting it all out there the good the bad and the UGLY.  You know what I mean like yesterday I had a blue cheese burger and Texas Fries ( what about Bacon cheese and Ranch make them Texas is beyond me), goodbye WW flex points, but then today I wanted to enjoy a glass of wine and I am over.  I still have laundry to fold and I still haven't done cardio in 4 days.  I will say goodbye because as I type this I am again procrastinating on my health which is not COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment