My Life

My Life
Johanna 4 months, Jenna 4 years old, Jackson 7 years old

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

So so still a slacker...

I hate to say it like that.  I have been working 4 to 6 days a week at the office on a new system at work that has had me stressed me out.  I am preparing to take my Nursing Admissions Competanty Exam Again, the hubby has worked a steady 60 to 70 hours weekly until the last 2 weeks, and my son's behavior(he was diagnosed in September with ADHD and ODD) is hit or miss, my middle daughter has been sick on and off since December, and I have a teething 6 month old.  That is right 6 months old!  I find myself still scale suck but I have done nothing to make it move.  I haven't worked out, and trust me of have a list of excuses.  Really I am not stressed about the scale but how I look, now my soft curves aren't from pregnancy they are from lack of physical agility, and I say it again NO MORE.  Today will be short because I still have things on my list that need to be done and one of them is work out. I love everything about my life and I am so happy that God has given me the talents he has given me, and I am even more passionate about finishing my Nursing Degree so I can become a lactation consultant.Off of the internet so I can focus on how badly Jillian Micheals is going to whoop me into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment